Service and Commissioning
As a Service Engineer…You will work independently, think along with problems that may arise and prepare reports.
- Devise and implement solutions in case of malfunctions;
- Service, maintain and commission electrical installations;
- Preparing reports on the work performed;
- Locating and diagnosing the fault(s);
- Communicating with the customer on progress and possible follow-up.
What this requires…You can work independently and already have experience as a service engineer.
- MBO+ working and thinking level;
- Diploma in electrical engineering or similar;
- Knowledge of Office 365;
- Communication skills (in Dutch and English);
- Willingness to travel (worldwide).
Getting started at Alewijnse…Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We strive to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a vast amount of knowledge. We like to use our experience to continuously realize the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. This makes us a strong technology partner for customers and a commitment employer for you
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the stories of your future colleagues here.
For this you get…One good turns deserves another, so there are several conditions you will get for this role.
- Salary €3.500 - €4.300 per month;
- Personal education and training opportunities;
- CLA Metaal en Techniek;
- Pension PMT;
- 25 vacantion days;
- 13 ADV days;
We also have WeConnect, which forms our basis for continuous improvement. Some of the perks and benefits you can enjoy include our sports committee, staff association, referral bonuses, our own web shop and much more!