As a Software Engineer…The team is involved in the conceiving, creating and implementing of automation solutions.
- Advising the client;
- Troubleshooting malfunctions;
- Commissioning and modifying various PLC systems;
- Programming within the SCADA package.
You will also work on testing the applications both in office and on location, for example alarm-, monitoring-, power management- and control systems op board of superyachts, dredgers and naval vessels, among others.
What this requires…With some experience under your belt as a software engineer (with interfaces to PLC and SCADA systems), you are also able to broaden the knowledge of others.
- MBO electrical engineering and/or industrial automation and/or software engineering;
- Communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Willingness to travel (you can, if you like, also go abroad for assignments).
Getting started at Alewijnse…Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We strive to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a vast amount of knowledge. We like to use our experience to continuously realize the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. This makes us a strong technology partner for customers and a commitment employer for you
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the stories of your future colleagues here.
For this you get…One good turns deserves another, so there are several conditions you will get for this role.
- Salary €3.400 - €4.750 per month;
- Personal education and training opportunities;
- Opportunities to grow as a professional;
- CLA Metaal en Techniek;
- Pension PMT;
- 31 vacantion days;
WeConnect forms our basis for continuous improvement. A number of extras en benefits you can enjoy include our sports committee, staff association, referral bonusses, our own webshop and much more!