What are you going to do?Taking care of maintenance and service assignments on electrical and control installations. This at various customers where complex faults need to be fixed by a careful and inventive approach.
- Independently perform service, maintenance and commissioning work on various electrical installations on board ships at home and abroad;
- Locating and diagnosing faults;
- Preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Performing measurements on the electrical installations;
- Making summaries and reports on the work performed;
- Communicating with the customer on progress and any follow-up actions.
What do we offer you?In our maritime and industrial world, there are unique projects in which you can grow and develop yourself as a professional. At Alewijnse, we show that hard work is rewarded! If you contribute with passion and dedication, you can count on:
- A nice salary between €3.500 - €4.300 for a full-time job;
- Extra rewards for overtime;
- Personal opportunities for training and development;
- Opportunities to develop yourself even further as a professional;
- Employment conditions according to the CLA Metaal en Techniek;
- A pension scheme via PMT;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days.
There is more! WeConnect ensures that we stay connected and continuously improve together. Moreover, you can enjoy extras such as our sports committee, staff association, our own web shop and much more! Apply and find out what your future at Alewijnse has to offer!
Who are you?You have several years of experience in a similar role and are hands-on. When standing with colleagues, you enjoy sharing your knowledge to help each other get better.
- Diploma in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar;
- Enjoys working more independently;
- Communicative skills (in Dutch and English);
- Willingness to travel (this may even be worldwide!).
Who are we?At Alewijnse, you are part of an innovative and passionate team. Every day we strive to become a little better. With more than 130 years of experience, we have built up a wealth of knowledge. We actively use this rich experience to continuously realise the best solutions, not only for our company and colleagues, but also for our customers in both the maritime and industrial sectors. This makes us not only a powerful technology partner for our customers, but also a challenging employer for you.
At Alewijnse, we are happy to take you on a journey through different projects in the various segments. As an employee at Alewijnse, you will have the opportunity to work together with your team on our diverse and unique projects, thus being involved from A to Z. We do this together with the Netherlands' major yacht and shipbuilders and industrial customers. In the field of system integration, we as a team are fully responsible for these special projects.
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the inspiring stories of your future colleagues here and find out how you can contribute to our cool projects!