What will you do as a Service Engineer?
As a Service Engineer you will be part of a team of specialists to ensure a satisfied customer. In addition to the aftercare of newly delivered projects, independent projects and service jobs are also performed on existing ships. You can be asked to work with industrial installations as well. You will independently visit our customers to solve various problems with electrical installations.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Independently perform service, maintenance and commissioning work on various electrical installations and industrial installations;
- Actively think along with problems or deviations that occur during the projects;
- Making summaries and reports on your work;
- Performing measurements on the electrical installations;
- Preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Working on shifts (irregular working hours).
Who are you?
- You have a degree (MBO level 4) in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- You have relevant work experience in the maritime / offshore sector;
- You have sufficient knowledge of electrical engineering to repair E-installations independently;
- You can communicatie well in both Dutch and English;
- You have a passion and ambition for the profession and you want to develop yourself;
- You have good analytical skills and work accurately;
- You are a team player, reliable, involved, open and you strive for a lasting relationship.
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
This role is located worldwide, you will often work in the ARA (Amsterdam / Rotterdam / Antwerp) area and you will visit our customers on request.
As Service Engineer Automation you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- Dredging & Offshore;
- Naval & Governmental.
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organisation, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organises activities.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!