Reflector-/bearing compasses are to use in combination with reflector compass binnacles, Type 11 should be used with REFLECTA/1. The graduated scale and the centre pivot on the top glass make it easy to take the bearings. Azimuth devices are also available as an extra option.
Contrary to all other compasses the upper N-marking of the card is above the S-marking below. This is necessary for long reflection tubes.
Steering compasses Type 11 & Type 21 are the same as reflector/bearing compasses but without a graduated scale and centre pivot for taking bearings. This type is intended for overhead, desk-mounted applications and in combination with the reflector compass binnacles REFLECTA/4 and REFLECTA/5.
- Large 3-digit figures each 10°
- Extra marked cardinal and intercardinal points
- One each lubber mark in ahead and aft direction
- Card division 1°
- Longitudinal gimbal, inserts made of bronze
- Vibration resistance expansion chamber