What will you do as a service mechanic industrial electrical installations?
You take care of the maintenance and service of electrical engineering and operating installations. In some cases, it is a short-term job and in other cases, you work on a project-related maintenance job for a longer period of time. Because you work on the installation of various industrial companies, each day is different.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Assisting with the commissioning of installations, for example, motors PLCs and frequency regulators;
- Communicating with customers about technical installation matters;
- Working together with the work preparator and the chief operator, to make a success of each project;
- Performing revision work;
- Supervising and/or managing one or two electricians.
Who are you?
An enthusiastic service engineer with at least 3 years of experience in electrical engineering with industrial processes. You have a hands-on attitude and can work independently and accurately. We are looking for someone who is flexible, meaning no 9 to 5 mentality.
- You have at least a MBO diploma level 3 or 4 Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation or similar;
- You are able to work independently and as a team;
- You are able to read and understand drawings;
- You have knowledge of the applicable standards, such as NEN 1010, 3140;
- You have good communication skills.
Do you have less experience in electrical engineering? Take a look at our vacancy Electrician Industrial Electrical Installations.
Where will you be working?
Depending on where you live you will be working in the Nijmegen / Arnhem / Apeldoorn region, Utrecht region and Krimpen aan den IJssel / Rotterdam region.
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As a service mechanic industrial electrical installations you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- Food and Beverage;
- Renewable energy;
- Manufacturing industry;
- Water purification and drinking water production.
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the stories of your future colleagues here.
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organisation, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organises activities.
Would you like work with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon! Do you have questions about the vacancy? You can contact Kim Meboer by phone, email or WhatsApp: 06 57 50 94 10 of firstname.lastname@example.org.