What will you do as a Service Engineer?
You will be working independently on many service jobs at various Alewijnse customers. There, you will resolve (complex) malfunctions, working inventively and with great care.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Checking the voltages and connected installations;
- Locating and diagnosing the malfunction;
- Communicating with the customer about the progress and possible follow-up.
Who are you?
An enthusiastic Service Engineer or you have the motivation and appropriate background to develop yourself as a Service Engineer. You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You must have completed an MBO-4 Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering course;
- You have experience as a (service) technician and a passion for shipbuilding and maintenance;
- You have knowledge of and/or experience with installation technology and energy technology;
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality and you are willing to travel at home and abroad.
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As a Service Engineer you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- Luxury yachts, worldwide new builds and refits
- Dredging, Offshore & Transport
- Naval & Governmental
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organization, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organizes activities.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!