the Netherlands - Zuid-Holland
Installation (Technicians and Service Engineers)
As the Leading Electrician…On major projects, systems are installed as entertainment, navigation and communication systems. Here these must be connected based on the engineers package and schematics
- Functionally supervise less experienced mechanics;
- Works closely with Production Supervisor;
- May identify and resolve any problems;
- Monitors schedule progress.
What this requires…You have several years of experience and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others. Sets priorities and knows what real planning is.
- MBO+ working and thinking level;
- Diploma in electrical engineering or similar;
- Would also like to continue to develop yourself as a professional;
- Enjoys working on more complex projects.
Getting started at Alewijnse…Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We strive to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a vast amount of knowledge. We like to use our experience to continuously realize the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. This makes us a strong technology partner for customers and a commitment employer for you
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the stories of your future colleagues here.
For this you get…One good turns deserves another, so there are several conditions you will get for this role.
- Salary €2.800 - €3.200 per month;
- Personal education and training opportunities;
- CLA Metaal en Techniek;
- Pension PMT;
- 25 vacantion days;
- 13 ADV days;
We also have WeConnect, which forms our basis for continuous improvement. Some of the perks and benefits you can enjoy include our sports committee, staff association, referral bonuses, our own web shop and much more!