Operational effectiveness and safety are the guiding principles throughout the design phase of each system.
Any dredging operation that is meant to be accurate and efficient requires full insight in and control over the dredging equipment and process. Alewijnse offers a Dredge Control System (DCS) that provides the monitoring and control of all vessel’s dredge-related equipment and sub-systems. Reflected in an in-depth functional description, operational effectiveness and safety are the guiding principles throughout the design phase of each system. This results in a smart and reliable DCS that enable safe and efficient operations, with maxium uptime.
Over twenty years of experience has resulted in a system design standard that offers a number of benefits to the operator and owner:
• Modular-based software, to build on proven, reliable products
• Customized visualization, for maximum fit with each customer’s operating philosophy
• Intuitive navigation through process and system control functions, for more accurate and safer dredge operations
• High level of integration with other vessel functions, to ensure a unified human-machine interface
• High system availability by using proven components. To further increase system reliability, PLC, SCADA and network hardware configuration redundancy is an option
• Remote system access is available for global product support when needed
• ADLS and ASTS can be easily integrated in Alewijnse DCS systems, as both products are built to modular designs.