What will you do as a Technical Project Manager?
A glimpse of your tasks:
- You will define the technical requirements of the customer in a technical and functional specification and translate this into a design.
- You lead, develop, motivate and coach the engineering project team (non-hierarchical function).
- You define work packages, plans and organize all technical activities within the assigned projects.
- You are involved in the sales process and estimate the required engineering hours for tendering processes.
- You have the latest in-depth electronic technical knowledge, and act as a technical reference for project and sales management
- You do technical communication with the parties involved (such as: customers, suppliers, project leaders, installation team and commissioning)
- You keep knowledge up to date in the field of norms and standards and share this knowledge with the other engineers involved.
- You replace the project leader in his absence.
- You are part of the group of managers of Alewijnse Drachten.
Who are you?
- You have an HBO degree in Electrical Engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are able to motivate and coach your colleagues.
- You have a businesslike, practical and result-oriented attitude.
- You communicate effectively at all levels in the client organisation, make a representative impression and easily win the trust of the client.
- You can work independently as well as in a team with other disciplines.
- You can speak English
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse Drachten provides solutions in the field of electrification and automation in the maritime sector. These include electrical installations, systems for energy distribution, generation and propulsion, automation, audio, video & ICT and systems for safety, navigation and communication.
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be dealing with the following market segments, among others:
- Dredging, Offshore & Transport
- Naval & Governmental
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organisation, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 31 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!