What are you going to do ?Within the project, you will be the person who takes care of the entire process for AV/IT, from software engineering up till the moment the yacht leaves the yard. Of course, you will have your project team and your fellow engineers to help you out.
What you will do:
- Translating functional specifications into working programming;
- The software engineering and then setting up a working environment in our test room;
- Programming and configuring the hardware.
What do we offer ?In our maritime and industrial world, there are unique projects in which you can grow and develop yourself as a professional. At Alewijnse, we show that hard work is rewarded! If you contribute with passion and dedication, you can count on:
- Salary €3,200 - €5,000 per month based on full-time employment;
- Personal coaching by experienced colleagues;
- Opportunities to further develop yourself as a professional;
- Diverse work and responsibilities to gain broad knowledge in your profession;
- Employment conditions according to the CLA Metaal en Techniek;
- A pension scheme via PMT;
- 25 holidays and 13 ADV days.
There is more! WeConnect ensures that we stay connected and continuously improve together. Moreover, you can enjoy extras such as our sports committee, staff association, our own webshop and much more! Apply and find out what your future at Alewijnse has to offer!
Who are you ?You are always looking for the latest gadgets in your field and are interested in programming and configuration. You enjoy working as part of a project team in your own area of expertise and take a proactive approach.
What do you need:
- An HBO degree or MBO degree with several years of relevant work experience in the field of Electrical Engineering, Embedded software engineering and/or programming;
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL);
Who are we ?At Alewijnse, you are part of an innovative and passionate team. Every day we strive to become a little better. With more than 130 years of experience, we have built up a wealth of knowledge. We actively use this rich experience to continuously realise the best solutions, not only for our company and colleagues, but also for our customers in both the maritime and industrial sectors. This makes us not only a powerful technology partner for our customers, but also a challenging employer for you.
At Alewijnse, we are happy to take you on a journey through different projects in the various segments. As an employee at Alewijnse, you will have the opportunity to work together with your team on our diverse and unique projects, thus being involved from A to Z. We do this together with the Netherlands' major yacht and shipbuilders and industrial customers. In the field of system integration, we as a team are fully responsible for these special projects.
Want to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the inspiring stories of your future colleagues here and find out how you can contribute to our cool projects!