What will you do as a Software Engineer?
As a Software Engineer at Alewijnse, you will contribute to our projects. You will assist in solving malfunctions of electrical and automation installations.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Functional and/or technical design;
- Designing standards;
- Configuring and programming PLC and SCADA;
- Programming simulation software and performing FAT and SAT tests;
- Being involved in commissioning.
Who are you?
You are a real team player, communicatively strong and with a positive attitude. With your qualities you contribute to the optimisation of our engineering.
- You have a completed HBO education in the direction of automation, electrical engineering or similar;
- You have relevant work experience in industrial automation;
- You have knowledge of and experience with PLC and SCADA. It is an advantage if you have experience with Siemens, Schneider or Cimplicity;
- You can work independently and in a team with various disciplines;
- You are result and customer oriented.
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As a Software Engineer you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- (Drinking) water;
- Food & recycling;
- Process industry.
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organisation, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organises activities
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!