What will you do as a Service Manager Yachts?
As a Service Manager you lead and coach an international team of service coordinators and service engineers.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders (internal, suppliers, shipyards, owners' representatives and management companies);
- Leading an international service team;
- Making competitive quotes and calculations;
- Responsible for planning and managing service projects, taking into account budgets, capacity, quality and efficiency.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic Service Manager with a helicopter view. You are experienced in leading a team and you have well-developed commercial and organisational skills.
- You have a completed HBO education in Electrical Engineering;
- You are experienced in a service organisation in the maritime sector;
- You have technical knowledge of all E-systems on board super yachts;
- You can provide insight into opportunities and manage an international team.
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the story of one of your future colleagues here.
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organisation, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 31 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organises activities.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!