What will you do as a Service Engineer?
You will take care of the maintenance and servicing of electro-technical and control installations. Sometimes you have to go to a customer ad hoc for a malfunction and other times you work on a project-based maintenance job. Because you work on the installation of various industrial companies, no day is the same.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- You communicate with the customers about the installation technical matters;
- You work closely together with a.o. the work planner and main contractor, together you make every assignment a success;
- You give advice to the customer about making the electrical/control installation less sensitive to malfunctions;
- You solve malfunctions;
- In addition to the regular work, you are occasionally available for maintenance shifts;
- Incorporating revision;
- Supervising and/or managing one or two mechanics.
Who are you?
- You have at least an MBO degree level 3 or 4 Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation;
- You have at least 3 years work experience as a Service Engineer Electrical Engineering with industrial processes;
- You can work both independently and in a team;
- You are able to read and understand designs;
- You have knowledge of the applicable standards such as NEN 1010, 3140.
- You have knowledge of materials;
- You have a practical attitude;
- You have knowledge of and / or experience with PLC and SCADA systems and / or measurement and control technology;
- You have good communication skills;
- You can work independently and accurately;
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
Where will you be working?
Within the industrial sector, electrical engineering and process automation are Alewijnse's specialties. As a technological partner, we realize new-build and renovation projects and provide service and maintenance for our industrial clients in various sectors.
As a Service Engineer you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- Food and Beverages;
- Renewable Energy;
- Manufacturing Industry;
- Water purification and drinking water production.
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the stories of your future colleagues here.
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organization, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
In addition to a good salary, in accordance with the collective labor agreement of Metal & Technology, we offer extensive secondary benefits and a nice working environment. We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organizes activities.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!