What will you do as a Service Engineer AV/IT?
You monitor the quality of completed projects and take the initiative for improvement of processes. You know how to translate your experiences at the customer to the organisation. You work in a dynamic team within the Yachts segment, in the Service & Refits department. You report to the service manager.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Perform service and maintenance work of AV/IT systems on board;
- Working with 'remote access' to be able to provide service from the Netherlands via a satellite connection;
- Making summaries and reports about the various projects.
Who are you?
An enthusiastic and flexible mechanic. You are customer & result oriented and conscious of quality. You are willing to travel abroad (40% of your time).
- You have an MBO+ education in the direction of ICT or comparable, possibly supplemented with relevant courses;
- You have an affinity with high-end audio video systems;
- You have relevant work experience in residential / maritime AV / IT;
- You can work both independently and in a team with other disciplines within our company;
- You have strong communication skills in the Dutch and English language.
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As Service Engineer AV / IT you mainly work on board luxury yachts that can be anywhere in the world.
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the stories of your future colleagues here.
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organisation, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organises activities.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!