What will you do as a Senior Software Engineer?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Alewijnse you are responsible for designing complex electrotechnical and automation installations in the (drinking) water and process industry markets. You will keep your knowledge and techniques up-to-date.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Translating customer wishes into a technical concept;
- Developing and implementing new norms and standards;
- Coaching of engineers, programmers and draftsmen;
- Designing electrotechnical and automation installations;
- Programming PLC and SCADA software;
- You are in the lead regarding commissioning.
Who are you?
An enthusiastic and experienced Software Engineer with the power of persuasion. You like motivating and activating your colleagues and you think along in an innovative way in the context of new developments. You love new challenges and through your enthusiasm you know how to get others on board.
- You have a completed HBO education regarding automation, electrical engineering or similar. Possibly supplemented with relevant courses;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in industrial automation;
- You have knowledge of and experience with PLC and SCADA systems;
- Working experience with Siemens, Schneider or Cimplicity is an advantage;
- You can work independently and in a team.
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- (Drinking) water;
- Food & recycling;
- Process industry.
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organisation, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organises activities.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!