What will you do as a Manager Projects?
As Manager Projects you are responsible for managing the Project Manager within Alewijnse and report to the COO. The professionalisation and standardisation of our international Way of Work is one of the great assignments you will be given. You have an international role for the Offshore, Yachting and Naval clients and the Industry clients.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Leading the Project Management Team and Project Support;
- Frequent contact with customers;
- Professionalising the Projects department;
- Developing a planning methodology with the Project Support department;
- You are responsible for providing Financial, progress and planning reports.
Who are you?
You have experience and a strong and good vision in making risk inventories. You are analytical and you can make the link to practice, while you are solution-oriented. You are able to deal with different cultures and are happy to get started with the implementation of innovations.
- You have a bachelor / master degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical engineering and preferably a degree in Business Administration;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in middle management;
- You have at least 10 years of experience in project management with complex international projects in shipbuilding or adjacent industrial branches;
- You have experience in the strategic organisation and development of departments;
- You have knowledge of and experience with project management, preferably PMI / IPMA;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You are flexible to travel in the Netherlands and abroad;
- Experience and knowledge of electrical installations is a plus.
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As a Manager Projects you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- Luxury yachts, worldwide new builds and refits
- Dredging, Offshore & Transport
- Naval & Governmental
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organisation, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organises activities.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!