What will you be doing in the position of Electrical Production Supervisor?
Our projects are large-scale and often include the installation of entertainment, navigation and communication systems in addition to electrical installation. This means a challenging position in which, depending on your experience, you will be responsible for managing an entire production team (electricians, commissioners and work preparators). As a coaching leader you will take care of a good organization of the work in order to achieve a timely delivery of the project within budget. You form a triangle together with the project manager and technical project manager and in this way stand in the middle of the organization.
In addition :
- You ensure optimal work distribution within your team based on the drawings and project planning;
- You determine priorities and prepare reports;
- You are the point of contact for the internal organization but also for the client and suppliers;
Who are you?
You are a leader who motivates and trains, achieving good results with your team.
In addition :
- Do you have a completed MBO 4 degree in electrical engineering, preferably with additional technical and managerial training;
- Do you have the will to further develop regardless of the stage of your career.
- Are you a good planner and organizer, you set the right priorities;
- You are customer-oriented and focus on quality;
- You are able to switch between different stakeholders.
Where will you work?
As Electrical Production Supervisor you will be working on projects at the yards of major yacht builders. If you live near Rotterdam this will be Zwijndrecht/Alblasserdam, if you live near Vlissingen this will be in Vlissingen.
Who are we?
Alewijnse is an all-round systems integrator with a wide range of solutions for both maritime and industrial customers. With great pride, we work every day on the most beautiful projects, together with the major yacht and shipbuilders of the Netherlands, among others. Our passionate colleagues work together internationally as a team and strive to become a little better every day. That makes us unique in the market and a challenging employer for you.
Want to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the stories of your future colleagues here.
What can you expect from us?
Encouragement to keep developing yourself, both personally and professionally, so we can grow together. An inspiring, dynamic work environment and many impressive projects contribute to this, as does room for your own input. Depending on your knowledge and experience, we offer a salary between €3000 and €4750. Regarding other employment conditions, we fall under the Collective Labor Agreement for the Metal and Engineering Industry.
To excel, you also need relaxation. That is why you get 25 vacation days, plus no less than 13 ADV days. We also have a pleasant staff association that regularly organizes activities.
Are you ready to come on board? Then send us your CV and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!