What will you do as a Chief Electrical Engineer?
Installing and connecting cables for complex and specialist electrotechnical installations and managing a group of (apprentice) electricians.
A glimpse of your tasks:
- Coordinating the assignments and division of work with production supervisors;
- Studying work documents (designs, diagrams and specifications);
- Installing and coding cables;
- Connecting electrical installations and making any modifications;
- Distributing and discussing work with (trainee) mechanics;
- Providing professional guidance and instructions.
Who are you?
You have electrotechnical experience and affinity with the maritime sector. You are solution-oriented, creative and daring to make decisions. You can work well in a team.
- You have at least MBO work and thinking level, supplemented with relevant work experience;
- You are not afraid to take on a technical challenge;
- You like to work independently or in pairs on a job;
- You have knowledge of NEN standards;
- You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You have insight in production (support) processes, functionality and operation of electrotechnical installations;
- You have experience with leadership.
Where will you be working?
Alewijnse is an innovative and passionate company. We aim to get a little better every day. With over 130 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge in our midst. We are committed to continuously providing the best solutions for our company, our colleagues and our customers. That makes us a strong technological partner for customers and a committed employer for you.
As a Chief Electrical Engineer you will be dealing with, e.g., the following market segments:
- Dredging & Offshore;
- Naval & Governmental.
Would you like to know more about working at Alewijnse? Read the stories of your future colleagues here.
What to expect from us?
Due to the growth of our organization, there are both horizontal and vertical career opportunities within Alewijnse. We encourage colleagues to continue to develop, so we can grow together. We do this in an inspiring, dynamic and pleasant environment with many impressive projects. Collaboration and respect for each other's input are crucial at Alewijnse. You are given all the space you need for your input, so that you can contribute to the best team performance.
We believe that a good balance between working and relaxing, for example, is very important. That is why you get 25 days of personal leave, in case of full-time employment. These are supplemented with no less than 13 ADV days. In addition, we have a lively staff association that regularly organizes activities. Alewijnse is covered by the Collective Labour Agreement on Metal and Technology.
Would you like to come on board with us? Send us your resume and a short motivation via the application form and who knows, we might meet soon!